Thursday, October 21, 2004

I am now in the process of writing a song for my unborn (and eternally aborted) band which will be featured in a nonexistent lp. I now have exactly two (2) chords which I do not know the names of. they are in the vicinity of A# and G but they sound strange (in a good way). i will call them chris and eddie since they were both in singles. so far i have been repeating chris and eddie over and over and i am satisfied with their hypnotic drone. i have also brainstormed lyrics and have come up with this: sampung taong kumain ng tahong. whoa. to me it sounds vaguely biblical, like a wierd pronouncement from an angel before he kills a third of humankind (psychologists and prophets are like that. vague). even this early i can tell that this is going to be a classic. i predict that girls in starbucks will be singing this song as they lick their plates clean of blueberry cheesecake. i will, of course, refuse to become famous. i will get a handsome proxy to appear in all my music videos so that the world will believe that he is me and he will have a proxy band and proxy instruments. he will have a proxy sports car with proxy babes and proxy product endorsements, which will allow me to continue living in notorious obscurity. now, the insoluble question is: sa ganitong kalokohan ko ba talaga sasayangin ang sembreak ko?

1 comment:

Andalusia said...

HAHAHAHA ngayon ko lang napansin yung SINGLES part. don't get too disappointed with Chris's appearance sa lecheng movie na yun. pero magsasawa ka sa mga pagmumukha nina Eddie & cohorts.